Thursday, December 15, 2011

I keep my transitioning simple. I was going natural so that I would not have to go out and spend so much on hair care products. I use three things on my hair. I wash it in 100% natural soap. For my hair type, which I don't know what it is just yet it really cleans it and makes it easier to comb while the soap is on it. I usually condition with some mayo sometimes when I'm in the mood because the mayo make my hair very tangled up. If I don't use the mayo to condition I usually just use the leave in conditioner by Cream of Nature with the Lemongrass and Rosemary and I always use some type of growth hair grease. I've tried oil but on my hair it still leaves it dry . I try to wash once a week and I keep my hair braided a lot to keep from having to manipulate it so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment